1. You shall always remember: only Scripture is inspired.
2. Honor your readers with grace and clarity.
3. Excellent writing shall be evident; your effort to make is so shall not be.
4. You shall write the truth; especially in fiction.
5. You shall frolic with playful words and sentences.
6. You shall delight.
7. You shall not plagiarize. (I wanted to write "You shall not steal," but that would be plagiarism.)
8. You shall accept criticism graciously.
9. You shall relax, man.
10. It is written, "In the beginning God created...;" therefore, as it is written, you shall "Go and do likewise."
©2004 by Paul Nichols