Saturday, January 07, 2006

Adventures in Bladders

I've been "under the weather" lately with a cold, maybe flu or something like that. My First Wife has pampered me a lot, especially making sure that I take all my vitamins and that sorta stuff. She wins; I think I’m feeling better.

One recent morning she was rummaging around in the cabinet and finally asked, "Where's the so-and-so pills ?"

"Oh, I took the last one," I told her proudly. "I threw away the jar."

"What color was it?"

"Green."

"No Hunny, that was such-and-such a pill. That was for me."

"Oh. What's it for?" I asked cautiously.

"Well, it won't hurt you…”

“Whew,” I thought.

“…it helps flush out the bladder." Then with a grin she asked, "How much coffee have you had this morning?"

That green “vitamin” helped flush out my bladder six times before lunch!

No comments: