Monday, July 09, 2007

The Joy of Christmas in July

The man called me during the week between Christmas and New Years. “We always remember a job well done, Paul. Would you consider updating the manuals you did for us?” (Three years ago.)

I agreed, but only as a moonlight job by the hour. “Pay me when I finish,” I said. “Update” isn’t the word for it: I completely rewrote the original manual and concocted another one to show folks how to use their new software.

Finally, I finished the last week of June.

I got a nice freelance check the first week of July.

My First Wife and I bought our first digital camera. With real money; not plastic.

It was like Christmas the night I put it all together and starting pointing it.

And you can see it here.

And this is the first photo I took using the Macro mode. (Love that Macro!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And then there’s me and My First Wife.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wanna see pictures of my grandkids?

Stay tuned.

No comments: