Both my parents passed away in the 80s. Occasionally I get to wishing they could see/hear/know something about us kids. There are times when I say, "I wish Mom and Dad could see this." or "Mom and Dad would be impressed." And there are some new and impressive things I'd like to show them. Home computers (PCs) for one thing. Other things:
- Our nine grandkids (their great-grandkids).
- "Mater" from Cars; well, all those Pixar characters
- My First Wife's Bible IQ (!)
- GPS doo-hickeys
- The things I've written
- Where once stood the Berlin Wall
- Sarah Brightman
- Mexico today
- A few excellent restaurants we've discovered
- Digital cameras
- China the Beautiful
- Veggie Tales
- Our Grandkids (again and again)
There are no regrets over at my Hats blog. Take a look.