Sunday, April 06, 2008

Department of Turds

Let me tell you something wonderful. “Grandkids.”

A tip of the hat to my granddaughter’s first grade teacher who has introduced journal writing to her class.

Now here’s something wonderful to read, written by my Texas Granddaughter. First Grade; almost age 7.

"When my dad went out of town we had to stay home with my mom and then one night my dog polly came in and wined to my mom and my mom said go away and polly went away but she had to go to the bath-room so she went poup in the living-room and then she pouped in the game-room and then my mom woke up in the morning and saw bofe of the turds and she yelled gha and she had to pike um up with a dish towl.

Written by Darby …”

Illustrated by Darby, too.
Darby's Journal Entry

"Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. "Real Simple Magazine

No comments: