Friday, March 06, 2009

First Time Adventures

It's happened. I knew the day would come, but I didn't know when. But it sort of dawned on me the past couple of weeks: I finally met another blogger. For the first time.

Heather is a real, live person who's active in the Heart of America Christian Writers' Network that I attend. She sits up front where she can hear and see; she offers a couple a interesting comments from time to time; she hangs around after the meeting and talks with a few folks...

And she blogs. She's only been at it a few months, but she has an interesting, varied and thoughtful blog. And she writes good. Imagine that. I'm sure both of my faithful readers will enjoy her blog. Try it. Heather Trent-Beers at I'm Just Sayin'.

It's okay if you tell her I suggested you visit.

No comments: