How to operate this meme:
- Post six random funny things about other people. Like I've done.
- Then tag six other bloggers to complete a meme of their own (see below).
- Link back to me, too, cuz I tagged you first.
- Your random funny things MUST be funny! Make us laugh! We don't care if we really shouldn't be laughing...but that will earn you extra points.
- Our pastor once baptized a few people in a church auditorium that was still under construction. The temporary baptismal tank was in front of a temporary curtain. On the other side of the curtain people changed from wet clothes to dry ones. The last person he baptized was a frightfully heavy and fearful woman. When Pastor leaned her back to dunk her, she panicked, reached over and grabbed that curtain, pulling it down. Behind that curtain was a man drying his behind—for all the church to see!
- Did you hear about the Grandmother whose grandkids were spending the night? It came time for them to go to bed. She helped them get changed, told them a story and tucked them into their sleeping bags. Then she changed into some baggy old pajamas herself, went into the hallway bathroom and washed her hair. In the meantime, the grandkids were squirming and giggling and wiggling out of their sleeping bags. She hollered at them a couple of times, but what good did that do? Finally, after rinsing, she just threw a towel around her wet head and waddled into the kid’s sleeping arena. “Now I mean it! You kids settle down and get to sleep or there’ll be no fun for you tomorrow. Do you understand me?” Just as she left their room, she heard the youngest—four years old—ask in a trembling voice, “Who was that?”
- My brother’s shirt buttons sure are sewn on good.
- The place was so crowded that they sat us at the same table with a couple of young law clerks. There was ample space between us so we could sorta talk privately. Our table mates were drinking Margaritas and talking about the lawyers where they worked. We couldn’t help but overhear them. The young man said, “…and the guy is just such a jerk, ya know? How could he be so stupid like that?” And the young lady said, “I know. [slurp] He’s giving lawyers a bad name.” [Sluuurrrrp.]
- Our writers' club Big Pen once told us to let God be our agent. ”All the others charge 15%; God only charges 10%."
- Her initials are (were) L.E. We were out on a date. I was old enough to drive. Don’t you know that when a young man has his hands on a steering wheel, his foot on a gas pedal and a pretty girl against his arm, his adrenalin is more than he can bear. All he can think or hear, inside and out, is the howl of the wild side. Pretty little miss L.E. decided to add some lipstick while I was driving along about 40 miles an hour over the speed limit. “Oh-oh. I’m going too fast,” I said and slammed on the brakes. Pretty little miss L.E. added a lot more lipstick than she had planned. Well, I thought it was funny, anyway.
You qualify to do this meme if your name is listed below.
Everybody else has to go read their blogs.
"God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me."—Genesis 21:6