Monday, June 01, 2009

Adventures in Our Daughter's Bathroom

Last week we visited our daughter's home. One of the first things we noticed was the huge bouquet of full white roses. (Kenju, you would have been proud.) Our SIL had just given them to our daughter to celebrate their wedding anniversary just a couple of days earlier. He sure done good.

During the course of the visit, I had occasion to be in their bedroom bathroom. I had never been there before except to peek in on the original tour of their home a few years ago. While I was there, I noticed a Sticky Note next to our daughter's sink. I don't know how long it has been there, but I can tell by the water stains and the curled corners that it's been there quite awhile.

"A...
I will always fight for you.
I will always pray for you.
I will always love you.
K..."

Ladies and Gentlemen, it just don't get any better than that. But would you keep this to yourselves. I don't want them to think I was snooping around.

No comments: