Friday, October 04, 2013

Never Expected This



As most of you know, I re-started my blog a few days ago. I am revisiting some of the blogs I’ve missed the past two years. I opened one of my favorite blogs, one of the brightest and most positive on the Internet, only to find the stunning news that Husband is undergoing chemo and all those nasty after effects. He’s hardly 40 years old, if that much.

This is the last paragraph on their blog post, written by Wife.  

“Thank you for praying for [Husband]. You can pray that he will stay strong through treatments, that he won’t lose any more weight, that the treatments will work, that he will recover fully. You can pray that he will be able to keep running!!!! God is good to us every day.” 

I consider them friends and I think they have taken a liking to me despite the time between our posts/comments. I’m not going to link to their site unless someday, someone says it’s okay. And at her request, I will pray. Please join me.

2 comments:

Janell said...

I don't know who they are or what they need, but God does. Praying they will feel His presence in all circumstances.

Paul Nichols said...

Thanks Janell. It's great to see you!