Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Junior Red Hat Society

I don't usually do things like this, but in this case I'm going to make an exception. Darby is my Texas granddaughter and I think this is a classic photo. Her mom took it with a digital camera the size of a matchbook. Her mom is my younger daughter, Amy, an SAHM.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is not to say that I don't love my other grandkids, nor that I wouldn't put their pictures in my blog. I just think this is a prize-winning photo.

7 comments:

Catherine Detweiler said...

No doubt that one's a classic. Nothing like a hat to show off a woman's real beauty.

WordWhiz said...

Incredibly adorable!!!

Cara said...

Since I had the honor of seeing that picture before you put it on your blog...I will say once again, what a beautiful little girl!! I know when I see a beautiful girl because I have one of my own! :o)

Paul - I'm glad you finally were able to put the picture on your blog.

Scrappymommy said...

This is the Texas granddaughter's mother, Amy, and I agree, she is a beauty!! Can't help but love her! But hey, if you think she purty, you should see me!! LOL

Joan Gray said...

What a cute and lovely girl. As a Junior Red Hat Society, she is cute, wearing a pink hat suit to her lovely face.

lindaatkinson said...

We can direct you in the right bravesites.com direction, however you'll should make the final Click Here selection so ensure to review the product FoodSaver V2460 Vacuum Food Sealer Review information meticulously.A vacuum Vacuum Sealer cleaner sealant, additionally referred to as vacuum Vacuum Sealer 2017 packing or a packaging equipment or food sealant equipment.

kimberlyjames said...

which is a wonderful attribute mihanblog.com/ for family members who desire their infant to feel like she is Website eating with them. The Graco TableFit is Most Popular And Recommended Car Seats not convertible.