Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Feliz Navidad, Pradster13


I’ve been “assigned” a new friend who should fit right in with my international family. Pradster13 in New Delhi, India. I’ve been to his blog a few times and have been treated to some dandy posts. Then I found another site of his and have been mesmerized by his art. Really cool art.


I’m Pradster13’s “Secret Santa,” and am giving him a couple of virtual gifts for Christmas. His blog doesn’t say what his religion is, but he asked for a Secret Santa and he got me. Therefore Pradster13, the gifts you receive from me also come with Christian blessings to you.


Well, I noticed he didn’t autograph but just one or two pieces of his really cool art, so I’m giving him a virtual set of calligraphy pens so that he can add his signature to the great designs he’s done. (Psst, Pradster. Don’t sign the Hitler one. )

I also notice that Pradster13 speaks exceptionally good English. So, just for fun, let me give you a primer in Spanish (Español). As smart as you appear, it shouldn’t take long till we both meet on a beautiful Mexican beach and get acquainted in a beautiful land that is not ours, in a delightful language that is not our own.

Oh, y la historia del nacimiento de Jesús se encuentra en los libros de Matthew y Lucas. Feliz Navidad, Señor.