Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Joy of One Step


I’m about to open a new blog titled People Who Wear Hats. Wanna play? Just send me a clean photo of someone wearing a hat. That hat must be part of that person’s persona. Wait. I’ll let you know the rules when I open the blog. It won’t be long.

After that I’m gonna open another blog titled One Step. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. How do you walk all over the country? One Step at a time. That blog will chronicle my walks. I’ve had some doozies and loved every step. I’ve already written a lot about those walks, just haven’t published them anywhere.

For instance, last Saturday, when it should have been raining, I walked 8.5 miles one way; 11.5 for the whole day. Great trail. So far this month, I’ve walked 150 miles and I still have five days to go. We call that a good month.

I really enjoy walking. Wanna walk along? Stay tuned.

(That's my granddaughter up there. Raise your hand if you remember that picture.)

No comments: