I’m getting a head start on New Year’s stress. Without waiting till January, I’m posting some New Year Resolutions.
These 10 items were on my December 11th Daily Devotion. They’re not original with me, but I was impressed. I want them to help me through the whole year, not just the first weekend. Wanna join me?
- Give something away; no strings attached.
- Do a kindness; then forget about it.
- Look intently into the face of a baby—and marvel.
- Spend time with an aged person—experience priceless experience.
- Laugh often. It’s life’s lubricant.
- Give thanks. A hundred times a day is a good start.
- Pray, or you will lose the way.
- Work with vim and vigor.
- Plan as though you will live forever (because you will).
- Live as though you will die tomorrow; because you will die on some tomorrow.
Happy New Year to all my blogging friends.
Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help.—Psalm 146:5