Today (Jan 4) is Isaac Newton’s birthday—again. He’s the thinker who was thinking under an apple tree when suddenly one of the apples got loose and conked him on the head. “I see the light!” he said, “Let me write that down!” So he was the first person to write down “gravity.” And we gave him credit for "discovering" it. Happy Birthday, Isaac.
Well, there are other discoveries that are greater than gravity—in my humble opinion.
- The Undo Button (Ctrl-Z)
- Sippy Cups for little tykes
- Music…followed closely by iPods
- Pizza and German Chocolate Cake (tie)
- Hot 'n' Cold running water
- WD-40 and Duct Tape (tie)
- When’s the last time you cleaned a cotton diaper in the toilet?
- My Other Blog: People Who Wear Hats Go there now.
Now, if someone will just discover a "Do-Over Button" for elections.