Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Here We Go Again

Okay, here we go again...with the answers to the two questions on my previous post. If you haven't read that yet, you probably should. All you have to do is scroll down, read the post, leave an exhilarating comment and then pop back here. Ta-da! We'll wait.

So then, the answer to Number 6 is...may I have the envelope, please?...

We have four grandchildren who live in Atlanta (area) Georgia; three who live in Lee's Summit, Missouri and two who live in Amarillo, Texas. All nine live in our hearts.


The answer to the Final Jeopardy question Number 7 is (What movie first featured rock 'n' roll music?)...a drum roll please...

Blackboard Jungle, starring Sidney Portier, Glenn Ford, Ann Francis and Vic Morrow and a whole classroom full of others. My son's answer on Jeopardy was "The Concrete Jungle." I yelled it out to him from the living room, but...alas. He said he really enjoyed that experience.

Aren't you glad you know me?